Monday, December 7, 2020

Birthday cards for sale

These are the birthday cards that i currently have finished for sale prices as marked and are in Australian dollars.

I have the ability to add a happy birthday pop up to cards that are vertical or to horizontal cards that are  a certain size or bigger. There are two options for horizontal cards depending on size of the card if you would like the pop up added this will cost an extra $2.50 so if the card is marked as $5 then with a pop up it will cost $7.50. this does not include postage. i can post it anywhere in the world. i can find out the postage if you would like me to. i only have ONE of each card. some cards are not repeatable meaning i am not able to make them again. Once they have been sold i will mark this next to the card. I am going to leave the pictures up so that people can see the cards i have made or to get ides about what i can make.

I have a category for micellaneous cards and some of these do not have any sentiment on them and you can add pretty much whatever you like i have many sentiments - sentiments are the words on the card for example happy birthday or merry christmas is a sentiment. can also computer generate a sentiment for the front of the card. You may find more cards that could be birthday cards in this category 

Inside of the card so far all of these cards is blank but (for no extra than what is marked) i will add any sentiment of your choosing. i have stickers, stamps or can computer generate a sentiment. 

Please note i make special cards which are pre order meaning you email and say i would like  a cat birthday card with a cake pop up or a happy birthday pop up i like bright colours. Thats an example. I can give you a price for what you are asking for and then we go from there. these cards are not in stock though and depending on my health and how many other orders have been placed it may take 4 to 6 weeks for me to make or it may take 2 it really depends how busy i am! So my preference is to be asked as far in advance as possible that way if something unforseen happens and life gets in the way i am not disappointing a customer! I much prefer to have more time on a card.

If a card says OUT OF STOCK but it also says that it is repeatable please send me an email or message me on facebook as I should be able to make another card HOWEVER it may take awhile to make another card depending on how many other orders are currently on the go. 



This card is $7.50 number B1 likely unrepeatable - would need to check. OUT OF STOCK


This card is $5 B2 I have other bear paper toles but not this exact picture.

This card is $5 repeatable B3 OUT OF STOCK

This card is $5 and i think its unrepeatable i do have lots of paper tole pictures though  B4

This card is $5 and is unrepeatable.B5


this card is $5 and is unrepeatable  B6 OUT OF STOCK

this card is $5 and is unrepeatable B7

this card is $5 and i need to check if i can make the same again B8

this card is $5 and is repeatable B9 similar to B3 OUT OF STOCK

this card is $5 and i need to check if it is repeatable B10

this card is $5 and is unrepeatable B11


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you found my blog. I appreciate your comments on my work. Hope you have a good day and visit again soon.